Guess what? There’s a new burger joint in town… for New Yorkers to nosh on anyway.
(Burger Disclosure: Harlem Shake just opened their 2nd location on 2nd Ave in Spanish Harlem)
Rivaling the ‘smashed burger’ concept, like those of Smash Burger and the notoriously famous, Shake Shack , Harlem Shack is putting up some stiff competition when it comes to great burgers on the East Coast.
For burger-lovers, here are top reasons why you should visit Harlem Shake
- Organic Shakes:. Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry and Peanut Butter … but get the Harlem Shake – Red Velvet cake as a shake – YEP!
- One burger not enough? The Classic Harlem Burger comes with two, yes two beef patties
3. Harlem Shake on 2nd Ave has the Pernil Pork Sandwich. If you love BBQ Pork, black beans and eating with your hands, you gotta get this
4. Fried Fish Sandwich. Big, succulent chunks of Atlantic cod fried to perfection on a bed of creamy coleslaw – thank me later
5. Tostones. Been to the Caribbean ? Love plantains? You have to get these fried tostones the next time your in Harlem baby
6. Truffle Fries. Because we’re all gourmet foodies sitting in a burger joint eating truffle fries
7. Great music. Check out the cool jukebox and play your favourite tune in between bites of juicy, juicy burger
8. Fancy Soda and Beer On-Tap. If you are a soda-kind-of-person, come here and soak up Cherry Wine and other Vintage Soda Brands you loved drinking as a kid
9. Cool bathroom decor. Go to the bathroom just because
10. The burgers. ‘nough said